Rigix Side Effects
Rigix is an effective anti-allergic medicine. Although it is very useful but there are certain drawback and side-effects of Rigix which are given below;
- Normally a person can feel dizziness, dry mouth, dry nose and dry throat after using this drug.
- Headache is also a regular side effect of rigix.
- A person’s stomach can be upset after using rigix in some cases.
- Constipation or trouble in sleeping is also some common side effects of rigix.
- Mental/mood changes like confusion and hallucinations are some serious side effects of rigix but they are rare.
- Ringing in the ears, difficulty in urinating and vision changes are also some side effects of rigix.