Offences Punishable with Death in Pakistan Penal Code
Following are the offences with Death penalty in PPC;
- Waging or attempting to wage war or abetment of such offence u/s 121 PPC.
- Abetment of mutiny, if committed in consequence of such abetment u/s 132 PPC.
- Giving or fabricating false evidence and if as result an innocent person is convicted and executed u/s 194 PPC.
- Use of derogatory remarks against Holy Prophet SAW u/s 295-C PPC.
- Qatal-e-Amd or Murder u/s 302 PPC.
- Assault or use of criminal force to woman and stripping her of her cloths in pubic u/s 354-A PPC.
- Kidnapping or abducting person under age of 14 year u/s 364-A PPC.
- Kidnapping or abduction for extorting property etc. u/s 365.A PPC
- Kidnapping or abducting person in order to subject person to unnatural lust u/s 367-A PPC.
- Rape u/s 376 PPC.
- Murder in decoity u/s 396 PPC.
- Hijacking u/s 402 PPC. (Now a schedule offence under Anti-Terrorism Act)