Pakistan Penal Code Child Abuse Amendment 2016
Pakistan Penal Code is amended through Criminal Law Second Amendment Act 2016 to address the serious issue of child abuse. Child abuse or crimes against child is one of the pressing social issues of Pakistan. Through this amendment in Pakistan Penal Code punishments are enhanced for the crimes against child.
Section 82 of Pakistan Penal Code is amended and age of child enhanced from seven to ten. Now everyone under age of ten is considered as child, previously anyone under age of seven is considered as child. Three new sections are inserted in one particular chapter of Pakistan Penal Code i.e. 292A, 292B and 292C. Section 292A is about offence of exposure of child to seduction. 292B is about offence of child pornography and 292C is about punishment of child pornography.
A new section 328A is inserted in PPC which describes the offence of cruelty to child and its punishment. Section 377A and 377B are inserted in PPC which describes the offence of sexual abuse with child and its punishment. Schedule of Criminal Procedure Code is also amended which further explain all the new sections inserted in Pakistan Penal Code.
Overall this amendment in Pakistan Penal Code is good step which can be helpful in curbing the crimes against children.
Pakistan Penal Code Amendment Crime against Child
Click on the link given below to download the PDF copy of complete amendment in Pakistan Penal Code regarding crimes against children
Other Posts Related with Pakistan Penal Code on this website
- Click here to download Electricity Theft Amendment Ordinance 2013
- Click here to download Electricity Theft Amendment Ordinance 2016
- Click here to download Pakistan Penal Code Amendment 2017
- Click here to download Pakistan Penal Code Complete
- Click here to download Pakistan Penal Code Amendment offences of Honor Killing 2016
- Click here to download Pakistan Penal Code Amendment offence of Rape 2016