Pakistan Origin Card (POC)
Pakistan Origin Card is issued to facilitate the eligible foreigners. This card is for those foreigners who have some roots in Pakistan i.e. of Pakistani Origin. For that purpose candidate has to supply some proof of his origin which can be his old CNIC or CNIC of his any living relative etc. NADRA is empowered to issue the POC to those foreigners who have some roots in Pakistan and it provides following facilities;
- Visa-Free Entry into Pakistan
- Indefinite stay in Pakistan
- Exemption from foreigner registration requirements
- Permission to purchase and sell property
- Right to open and operate bank account in Pakistan
Procedure to obtain the POC
First of all you need to get the POC form which you can download by clicking on the link given below.
You need to fill the form and submit it with all required documents at any of NADRA’s registration centers inland/abroad or at Pakistan Embassies abroad. Officials at centers will see the original documents and attach the attested copies with form along with Bank Receipt/draft for POC. After checking they will send your documents to NADRA HQ and you will receive your card aft processing and printing.
Documents required for POC
- Complete POC form
- 2 latest photographs
- Bank Draft for fee payment on account of POC
- Affidavit of ex-Pakistani having CNIC
- Copy of foreign passport
- Marriage Certificate of married applicants attested by Pakistani Mission or Foreign Office
- At least one proof of Pakistani Origin (Copy of own CNIC or living relative’s CNIC)
- Renunciation Certificate/ Undertaking if applicable
- English translated copy endorsed by Concerned Embassy/Consulate/Foreign Office will be required if required document is not in Urdu/English.
From Where to Collect the POC Card
- If you are out of Pakistan, you can collect from Pakistan Mission.
- If you are in Pakistan, you can collect your card from NADRA Central Distribution Point (CDC)
- You can also select the home delivery option.
POC Form Download
Click on link below to download the POC form in PDF format.
|Fresh / Renewal(with no change)||Modification Duplicate||Cancellation of NICOP/NIC/CNIC||Fresh||Modification/ Duplicate/Renewal|
|Above 18 Years||Below 18 Years||Above 18 Years||Below 18 Years|
|Europe/Far East/USA& Australia||45||50||Cancellation not be processed in Normal||100||50||150||80|
|Europe/Far East/USA& Australia||50||60||120||150||80||200||150||200|
|Europe/Far East/USA& Australia||60||100||150||200||100||300||200||300|
Age Change Fee.
(Age change fee is addition to modification fee)
|Category / Type||Fee in US$|
|Up to 1 Year||15|
|More than 1 year and up to 2 years||25|
|More than 2 years and up to 3 years||40|
|More than 3 years||65|
|Second Time Age Change||125|
Note: a) Aforementioned fee is excluding home delivery charges (optional) @ US$ 10/- per applicant).